Thursday 27 February 2014

An Announcement (NO! I'm not ending the blog!)


First things first, thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read one of my reviews. I honestly expected hits to be in single figures for the blog. Suffice to say, they're not.

Particularly, thank you to anyone who has given me feedback. Some has been private, some has been done through other websites where I post my reviews. Wherever it's come from, I'm grateful for it and I'm happy to say that most of it has been positive.

There has, however, been one gripe and it's one I'm paying attention to, namely that the reviews are so long it puts some people off from reading them. I am happy to accept that this is probably me straying into self-indulgence.

So, from now on, reviews will be shorter. If you want to hear me elaborate, simply talk to me. But be warned, if you ask me to elaborate, I won't hesitate to oblige.

In addition, if you feel like providing any feedback, please do. It will be noted, appreciated and genuinely considered. Most seem to like this doing this in private, which is fine. You can leave comments below, or send any to partiallyeducated@gmail.com

Also, if you're interested in reviewing for the blog, please get in touch with me via e-mail. I won't be taking people on as regular writers at the moment, but will happily post up guest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment